Creatives, please read and follow the below instructions before submitting a logo design contest entry on Hatchwise.
IMPORTANT: FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN ENTRY WITHDRAWAL AND MAY LEAD TO A PERMANENT ACCOUNT BAN.
To submit a logo design to a contest:
- Make sure your design is created in Adobe Illustrator.
- Submit your logo design entry in a flat, 2-D presentation. It should be clearly visible on a white or black background (see example 1). All entries submitted need to be 800px X 640px, at 300 dpi and should be in .jpg or .gif format.
To submit a mockup (examples of the design in use) of a logo entry:
If you would like to upload examples showing the client how your design would look on a sign, business card, etc, please download and fill out the mockup template file correctly (see example 2) to generate the artwork for your entry.
Make sure to follow the format shown below when using the mockup template:
- Top center: logo design in full color on white background
- Bottom right: logo design on black background
- Bottom left: logo design mockup