Rosies picked a winner in their Logo Design Contest for Rosies
Their contest received 260 entries by 129 designers, it was viewed 5631
times. They paid just $150.00 for the winning design.
Start your own design contest today!
It's quick, easy, and it only costs $39 to start!
Company or website nameRosies
Do you want any slogans or taglines on your logo?Logo contest for "Rosies". Looking for rose element with text "Rosies" that can be easily engravable.
Who we are:Not Available
Describe your company and organization and target audience.A company that produces Rose Petal Hemp paper Shells-- a smoking accessory. A product that looks like a miniature cigar, swisher, cigarette shell. It is used as a wrap for smokable blends. People fill it up with their unique blend, light it up and smoke it.
Target audience- age 18-35, primarily female, location in the United States, with values of nature, plant power, and esthetics, products sold in stores and online retail.
Looking for Logo to go on product packaging that is long and slender in shape, thus logo may be so either vertically or horizontally.
The design should have the following:This logo will be engraved into a small wood piece-- if the logo does not fit the "rose" image or the "R" in the name will be engraved.
1. Name: Rosies
2. A Rose or more feminine element-- curious to see "Rosies" embodied with elements of a rose/roses or other garden elements e.g. with rose petals, leaves, thorns, bumblebees, hummingbird, butterfly, sunshine, female with flowers in hair.
3. An artistic creative element
4. Font: Drawn towards more cursive styles, but open to others. Need a strong "R"
5. Text color: prefer black or white, or pink/red family per flower theme
6. Looking for Logo to go on product packaging, engraved on small wood piece on product, and ad material that is long and slender in shape, thus logo may be so vertically or horizontally.
** PLEASE SEE THE LINKED IMAGES FOR "INSPIRATION" not for exact element. These images show style, shape, ideas, colors, and look that express the brand/company/product. Thank you.
Words that describe style/mood of design: Tattoo art, Artistic, whimsical, Floral, Botanical, spiritual, healing, roses, tattoo, light, airy, positive, empowering, energizing, growth, peace, balanced, love, calming, enlightened, self love, self care, herbal, natural, lovely.
This logo will be used for:Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
Online (website, online advertising, banner ads etc.)
Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
Signs (including shops, billboards etc.)