cpickul picked a winner in their Logo Design Contest for Mill City Medical Group/Mill City Medical
Their contest received 1091 entries by 504 designers, it was viewed 44317
times. They paid just $360.00 for the winning design.
Start your own design contest today!
It's quick, easy, and it only costs $39 to start!
Company or website nameMill City Medical Group/Mill City Medical
Do you want any slogans or taglines on your logo?Medical Group looking to rebrand to be current with the medical world today's trends.
Who we are:Don't have one
Describe your company and organization and target audience.Describe what makes Mill City stand out among other providers?
• Patient-Physician Relationship is at the core of practicing high quality medicine. Both parties work together to build a culture of trust and respect amongst selves and entire Care Team for consistent care practices.
• Clinical Excellence is at the foundation of the primary care business. Mill City Medical stays up to date with the most recent evidence-based practices and procedures to provide the best possible care.
• Patient Experience requires being the best for patients by taking responsibility for the entirety of their care experience, focusing on education and prevention, as well as advocating for each patient and his/her/their personalized needs and goals.
• Innovation and Technology are driving change in healthcare today and keeping ahead of those changes allows Mill City Medical to offer not only the best possible care from a clinical experience, but as importantly, the best patient experience with regard to convenience and safety perspectives.
• Cost Effectiveness is a driving factor in many people’s decisions within today’s climate. Making sure that our patients know we will do our part to help make options available as they are possible.
Mill City Medical has been growing for over 15 years and is a well-known established practice in the area. They are looking to continue that growth and expansion in the years to come while staying consistent with their high quality patient care.
Come up with other Mill City tag lines ideas / concepts / values:
Your current website says: “Committed To Providing Quality, Compassionate & Personalized Primary Care”
Trust, Patient-Physician Relationship, Consistent, Overall Health, Committed, Cutting Edge Technology, Patient Experience, City Based – Greater Lowell, Community, Giving Back, Local Community Involvement
The design should have the following:See attached sheet for more details.
This logo will be used for:Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
Online (website, online advertising, banner ads etc.)
Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
Signs (including shops, billboards etc.)