anirudhk picked a winner in their Logo Design Contest for East2West
Their contest received 105 entries by 83 designers, it was viewed 9488
times. They paid just $105.00 for the winning design.
Start your own design contest today!
It's quick, easy, and it only costs $39 to start!
Company or website nameEast2West
Do you want any slogans or taglines on your logo?Logo design for an educational startup
Who we are:No information provided.
Describe your company and organization and target audience.We are a GRE coaching institute. GRE is a test which students write to get admissions in Universities abroad (US/UK). We give students coaching to write the test.
We will be starting GMAT and SAT coaching at a later stage. (We are not a service based company, We feel what we offer is a product. The product includes - teaching, study material and mentoring the student. That is the reason why we did not add words like academy or institute after the company name)
Target Audience: Our target audience is mainly -
1. Undergraduate students who wish to go abroad and pursue Masters. They are mainly from Engineering and Pharmacy background. And are from upper middle class and above.
2. High school students who wish to pursue graduation abroad. They are students of international schools and other expensive schools. And are from mainly above upper middle class.
3. Professionals who wish to pursue MBA abroad. From various fields - mainly IT industry. And are from upper middle class and above.
The design should have the following:Purpose of our existence: We exist to open up the doors of international opportunities to Indian students and to take the Indian talent to the world. We believe in empowering students through education.
Our Values which we do not compromise on:
- Nurturing and guiding a student like a parent
- Quality education is more important than the quantity of information we provide
- Encouraging innovation and making space for mistakes (for our employees)
Logo Design: We want to convey to our target audience that we are:
1. a professional company
2. here to nurture the students and help them grow
3. a platform to go abroad
4. confident about our systems
5. result oriented
6. quality conscious
Style of logo:
1. Image and Name separate.
2. We will be using it for printing and also online.
3. Size can vary from a stamp size or smaller (on printing material) to about the size of a hoarding.
4. We will be using the logo on back light boards also
5. Should be simple (not too many small details)
6. Prefer max 2-3 colors (Blue, black and brown) but open to suggestions
7. Will be printing it in both color and black and white (the feel of the logo should be retained even when printed in b/w)
Some entitites which we think can be in the logo (not restrictive - you can think out of this also)
1. Open palms - to show that we nurture the student with great individual attention
2. Flying bird - to show that we give our students wings to fly abroad(GRE is for education abroad) also an indication of freedom
3. Open book - to show that all this is achieved through education
4. We also noticed that the above mentioned three entities look almost the same. A good interplay might be good (just a suggestion)
This logo will be used for:Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
Online (website, online advertising, banner ads etc.)
Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
Signs (including shops, billboards etc.)