Contest received 66 entries and the contest holder has awarded a winner.
- BACK TO CONTEST ENTRIES
- CREATIVE BRIEF
Company or website name
The Farm...and Beyond
Slogan or Tagline
...for a country experience
Describe your company and organization and target audience
I live on a small farm (3 acres)...I have chickens, alpaca, lemon trees and grown fruit, veggies, herbs etc. I am potentially going to set up a shop (on-line and for markets) where I sell things I make: Jams, marmalade, pickles...plus also my pottery and basket weaving etc.
Hence calling it "The Farm ....and beyond". We have a wooden sign at our front gate with "The Farm" etched into it. ...so I am keen for that style / words to be incorporated into design.
Check out a FB Page I currently have but I will not be using the current logo that is on it...but might be good for a reference. "Toodyay and Tomorrow - Life on The Farm".
The design should have the following
It should be in a 'pencil sketch style. Mostly black / charcoal pencil, with little bits of colour to emphasise various parts. I have attached some jpeg examples of style
1. The Words: The Farm...and Beyond (black)
2. The words "for a country experience" - I am not sure where these should go, but use your creativity to place best... Colour to compliment the overall.
3. Wooden Sign: Incorporate the above words in a wooden sign: Take a look at my FB ("Toodyay and Tomorrow") and see the timber sign on the cover. I have attached an example...of a sign. I am happy for either a single post and two posts...depends on how you design to fit the other items in. Open to other options to fit the overall design. Do in pencil sketch style and happy for a brown colour for the sign. The words should be in black on the sign
4. Chicken: I would like it to a Light Sussex rooster on the top on sign post (open to other options though) but it should be pencil sketch drawn...with the only colour being 'red' for its comb and wattle, a 'dull yellow' for its beak...and 'black' according to features of a Light Sussex breed of rooster...which are around the neck and with a long feather tail feathers. It should be on the left and facing right. Example attached
5. Windmill (old rustic Australian farm style) Example attached. Must be rustic looking and have 'arm' etc... Pencil style black or charcoal.
4: Lemon Tree. Lemon trees are often 'scraggly' looking. I am open to suggestions where it fits best to 'balance' the overall picture. Draw in pencil sketch style, darkis green outline, but place a few lemons on it and colour them in (full), in yellow... Perhaps have a lemon or two fallen on the ground
5. Herbs. Under the sign (or where ever it fits / looks best I would like 'herbs' grow...again just as pencil sketches in combo or green and brown/charcoal?? Examples attached.
6. Alpaca. If one would fit...somewhere somehow...then please do a very basic pencil sketch. Example attached.
If I get the individual items as required, I may also then require them separately to use on merchandise (E.g. chicken, or
THANK YOU SO MUCH :-)
This logo will be used for
- Online (Website, facebook etc.)
- Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
This design should not have this in the entries
Don't add any other items into the design
Colors to use in the design
As above instructions....1 - 6 It is to be a simple, pencil sketch style.
Briefly describe your contest
The Farm...and Beyond. Seeking to have a logo and FB / Webpage cover to use for a new on-line (shop) home based / farm based business