Contest received 388 entries and the contest holder has awarded a winner.
- BACK TO CONTEST ENTRIES
- CREATIVE BRIEF
Company or website name
Describe your company and organization and target audience
LoCo Kitchen will be a multi-faceted full-service catering company in Loudoun County, Virginia.
It will specialize in:
1) Social (Weddings, Graduations, Anniversaries, Picnics, etc.) and Corporate (Meetings, Team
Building, Cocktail Parties, etc.) events.
2) Take out & Pick up Boxes. Clients would then heat and serve in their homes.
3) Wholesale Food Distribution to Breweries, Wineries & Distilleries. As well as independent
restaurants that lack the skilled kitchen staff to cook complex menu items.
The design should have the following
- Clean, Easily Legible Font
- Be on the Minimalist side.
- Creatively Stylized
1) The image should appeal to Millennials, Gen Z, as well as their parents (they tend to pay for weddings).
2) It should be gender-neutral so that it appeals to everyone. Not too "Flowery and not too "Guns & Ammo".
3) It should evoke competency but not be too serious.
4) I prefer minimal yet stylized graphics, bright or metallic colors (stainless steel, copper, etc.) geometric shapes & the use of negative spaces. It should have "hints of" or "partial elements" of a kitchen.
5) The final design should work well in Color and Black & White.
This logo will be used for
- Online (Website, facebook etc.)
- Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
- Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
This design should not have this in the entries
1) Scrolly Letters
2) Knives or other images that can be perceived as violent.
3) It should not be too literal on the "kitchen" side.
Colors to use in the design
I like Blue, Green & Orange, not necessarily together.
Briefly describe your contest
Catering Company looking for a Creative, Energetic, Passionate & Detailed designer to craft a memorable timeless logo.