Contest received 470 entries and the contest holder has awarded a winner.
- BACK TO CONTEST ENTRIES
- CREATIVE BRIEF
Company or website name
Kennedy Law Firm, LLP
Describe your company and organization and target audience
I run a national law firm representing individuals in a these broad categories:
1. Employees who have not been paid their proper wages under the federal and state laws across the country.
2. People injured by a defective medical device or drug.
3. Auto and trucking accidents of all sizes as long as there is some personal injury involved.
4. Sexual abuse victims. I represent a few hundred men who were sexually abused by predators in the 60s 70s and 80s who were troop leaders in the Boy Scouts of America. I also will represent adults who were abused by the clergy when they were children.
Here's my current website with the logo I don't like: www.kennedyattorney.com.
The design should have the following
I want to integrate or merge the first letters three letters (KLF) of the my firm name (Kennedy Law Firm). I'm interested in seeing clean representations of the three letters blended together. Or perhaps just use the "K" in a creative way with the name Kennedy spelled out along the inside of the giant letter as done here wit the Potts Law Firm. I really like this log:
(notice that the firm name is (Potts law firm) can appear either to the right or beneath the logo. See the top part of the page and the bottom for those two examples. I like that versatility.
Here's another one that blends the first two letters of this lawyer's name, Patrick Daniel. The P and D overlap.
The general blue color scheme on my website (kennedyattorney.com) should be matched.
This logo will be used for
- Online (Website, facebook etc.)
- Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
This design should not have this in the entries
The design should reflect a professional but approachable law firm. I'm trying to project confidence, trust and strength.
No cute animals, flowers, etc.
Colors to use in the design
See my website for color scheme. kennedyattorney.com
Do not make the log white like my current logo. I don't like the white cube.
Briefly describe your contest
Law firm helping the little guy.