positivemovement.co -a Logo Design Contest by dstyb
Contest received 131 entries and the contest holder has awarded a winner.
- BACK TO CONTEST ENTRIES
- CREATIVE BRIEF
Company or website name
Slogan or Tagline
Describe your company and organization and target audience
Health & Fitness
I sell 1-on-1 personal training, semi-private personal training, and small group training.
People pay for my services because:
They need accountability & habit change.
They don't have the "know-how" to do it on their own.
They're looking for a dependable business the can rely on to help them achieve their
They're at a high state of readiness for habit change.
My programs & services appeal to them.
My brand resonates with them.
My Philosophy is that it's not just about exercise. It's Nutrition, Sleep, Stress, Exercise that complete the health journey.
The design should have the following
A few things I'd like
- I'd like PM from positive movement used creatively.
- I like the idea of having a figure "deadlifting" in the logo, whilst having PM fit within that figure.
This logo will be used for
- Online (Website, facebook etc.)
- Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
- Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
- Signs (including shops, billboards etc.)
This design should not have this in the entries
No cursive. No wild contrasting fonts.
Colors to use in the design
Grey (optional) Red, White
Briefly describe your contest
Fitness Logo Desing for Positive Movement Fitness. Be creative, with Icon/Text Rich logo.