LisaKaye picked a winner in their Logo Design Contest for Fibre Inspired
Their contest received 70 entries by 21 designers, it was viewed 2225
times. They paid just $175.00 for the winning design.
Start your own design contest today!
It's quick, easy, and it only costs $39 to start!
Company or website nameFibre Inspired
Do you want any slogans or taglines on your logo?Dazzle me with your creative ability to design a logo for my fibre arts business!
Who we are:N/A
Describe your company and organization and target audience.1) I am a maker/designer in the fibre arts community; specifically: knitting, crochet, macrame, weaving and multimedia fibre art. I make garments, accessories, jewelry, and home decor items using a variety of materials, including fibre, wood, wire, decorative objects and repurposed materials.
2) I sell instructional patterns for my original work.
3) I am a technical editor serving other fibre artists who wish to sell patterns based on their original designs.
My target audiences:
- makers, crafters, designers, fibre artists
- adults, both men and women (primarily women)
- appreciation for high-end, hand-made goods
- environmentally aware
- willing to pay for original art
- fibre arts designers who want to sell patterns
The design should have the following:An organic but sophisticated feel, minimalist in design
A graphic element which may be abstract
A clean cursive or san serif font (or combination)
This logo will be used for:Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
Online (website, online advertising, banner ads etc.)
Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
Signs (including shops, billboards etc.)