Contest received 77 entries and the contest holder has awarded a winner.
Company or website name
Slogan or Tagline
Exploring race, adoption and identity in a family setting
Describe your company and organization and target audience
a. Transracial Journeys is a social and educational nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization designed to provide practical tools and support for families experiencing transracial adoption.
Our goals include:
• Developing healthy racial identity for all members of the family;
• Encouraging greater cultural competence for parents;
• Fostering a deeper understanding of core issues of adoption;
• Building community and promoting racial justice and equity.
The design should have the following
We want the logo to reflect images of parents and children - an example would be parents and children walking hand and hand down the road on a journey together. Should have families with children of various ages and diverse racial backgrounds. Currently the camp encompasses white parents who have adopted African and African American children. However, our logo can reflect other racial combinations
This logo will be used for
- Online (Website, facebook etc.)
- Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
- Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
- Signs (including shops, billboards etc.)
These values are what the logo should communicate
Briefly describe your contest
Please visit our website at transracialjourneys.org to learn more about our family organization.