apinchorapound picked a winner in their Logo Design Contest for The Vilas Home
Their contest received 70 entries by 49 designers, it was viewed 5939
times. They paid just $175.00 for the winning design.
Start your own design contest today!
It's quick, easy, and it only costs $39 to start!
Company or website nameThe Vilas Home
Do you want any slogans or taglines on your logo?New Logo Needed for Historic Adult Care Home
Who we are:Premier Senior Care Since 1888
Describe your company and organization and target audience.Our Story
The Vilas Home was established in 1888 as a home for senior citizens who were unable to live alone. This three story building has its original high ceiling rooms, long hallways, and large windows. Historians consider the Vilas Home a prime example of Queen Anne Architecture with its truncated hip roof, cross-gable wings, arched windows, recessed porches and shingled pillars. The building is listed in the National Register of Historic Places under the provisions of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966. The building was designed and built to be home for senior citizens and is ideally suited for it.
The Vilas Home provides its residents with much more than just room and board:
* Private and personalized rooms.
* Phone service and Cable TV
* Computer Lab
* Wireless Internet Service (WiFi)
* Housekeeping and Laundry Services.
* An attendant is available twenty four hours a day to assist our Residents in dressing, bathing, personal care and other necessities.
* Delicious home cooked meals are served in a family style dining room. The meals can include a special diet prescribed by a physician and snacks are also provided. A consulting dietitian is available.
* Medical case management and coordination of services as ordered by the physician: Public Health Nurse, Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapy
* Assistance with self administration of medication.
* Podiatry services on site.
* Hair Dresser and Manicurist on site.
* Activities include exercise class (including Yoga and Dance), holiday parties, special outings (dance & music performances), arts & crafts, trivia night, card & board games, bingo, cooking projects, pet therapy, casino games, social hours, birthday parties, local artist performances, mall walks, shopping and breakfast & lunch outings.
* Catholic and Protestant Services on premises.
The design should have the following:I would like to see the architectural brick and history of the home communicated. I would like to communicate that the home is near Lake Champlain and that it is in the City of Plattsburgh, NY. We would also like the logo to include a picture of the home's founder Samuel F. Vilas.
This logo will be used for:Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
Online (website, online advertising, banner ads etc.)
Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
Signs (including shops, billboards etc.)