seriksen picked a winner in their Logo Design Contest for The Midlife Solopreneur
Their contest received 190 entries by 95 designers, it was viewed 3712
times. They paid just $50.00 for the winning design.
Start your own design contest today!
It's quick, easy, and it only costs $39 to start!
Company or website nameThe Midlife Solopreneur
Do you want any slogans or taglines on your logo?Warm, friendly and caring logo for tech and marketing services by a midlife solopreneur
Who we are:Not Available
Describe your company and organization and target audience.My mission is to empower Midlife Solopreneurs to create a thriving online coaching business, by providing help and support with marketing and technology.
My target is coaches and experts who are in their mid-life, and who are struggling with setting up all the tech and systems they need for effective online marketing.
I project calm, reassurance, and confidence. I am their trusted advisor.
The design should have the following:- If you include a graphic that has a direction at all then the "implied movement" should be up towards the right. Nothing pointing down or to the left.
- The design should be clear on black and white print, able to be printed on a t-shirt, and should look great on a website as a graphic for the header.
- Ideally, any font used should be in the public domain or be low cost for commercial usage on the web, digital material and print. Customization of letters for the logo is fine, but the font itself should be something I can download and use for both Windows and Mac.
- Font should be sans-serif.
- I do not want fancy 3-dimensional renderings.
- In addition to the words "The Midlife Solopreneur" I would like an icon to represent me. The icon can also be part of the text if you can work that in, but also needs to be able to be used separately as a stand-alone graphic. This will for instance be used in "lower thirds" on video etc.
- The editable source file must be part of the deliverable. Illustrator or Photoshop; for any other formats please include what format the source file will be provided as. This is the software you are creating the logo in; not an exported version.
This logo will be used for:Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
Online (website, online advertising, banner ads etc.)
Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
Signs (including shops, billboards etc.)