jchatfield1991 picked a winner in their Logo Design Contest for Talis Clinical, www.talisclinical.com
Their contest received 159 entries by 105 designers, it was viewed 13607
times. They paid just $250.00 for the winning design.
Start your own design contest today!
It's quick, easy, and it only costs $39 to start!
Company or website nameTalis Clinical, www.talisclinical.com
Do you want any slogans or taglines on your logo?Talis Clinical is launching a new product called MD-iQ, which is a very intelligent Software + Hardware platform that improves Medical Device Integrat
Who we are:“Every Medical Device can use a little iQ” “Every Medical Device could be a little smarter” “Smarter Medical Device Integration”
Describe your company and organization and target audience.TALIS CLINICAL was formed to meet the higher purpose of supporting safe patient care. Our tools provide real-time guidance at the point of care and beyond, enabling best-in-class clinical and operational decision support, documentation, and research. The Talis platform includes a robust anesthesia information management system and web-based portal with remote views that are backed by an Advanced Clinical Guidance (ACG) Engine enabling clinical and operational decision support. Talis utilizes our own proprietary device connectivity solution, MD-iQ, to extract data from devices in the OR, eliminating the need to contract with third parties to attain this capability.
This logo design should focus on the MD-iQ. What is MD-iQ? See below:
1. Software + Hardware platform that improves Medical Device Integration through Advanced Clinical Guidances™ and RemoteViews™.
2. Integrated with hundreds of Medical Devices to harvest real-time Clinical and Technical data. Including:
3. Waveforms, DiCom, Discrete parameters, Device Alerts, Bar Codes
4. Leveraging HIT system data parameters
5. Leveraging Hospital configured ACG to solve unique Healthcare Problems
6. Never Event Reduction (Clinical Guidances)
7. Compliance / Quality management (Operational Guidances)
8. Remote patient Surveillance and Tracking (RemoteView, Mi-ACG, Dashboards)
9. System Health- Real-time 24/7 system monitoring to enable confidence and uptime
the MD-iQ looks very similar to a wireless router.
it's 4"x4"x1" with two antennae on it. It's got 8 ports - 4 COM; 2 LAN; 2 USB.
This devices is used predominately in hospitals, surgery centers, and other facilities that provide health care. It's a high tech device, so logos should communicate intelligence, advanced technology, a better solution, cutting edge, etc
The design should have the following:We'd like the design to work well with our company logo, which can be found on our website - www.talisclinical.com.
MD- Medical Device iQ integrated Quality / integration Quotient / intelligence Quotient / interoperable Quality
This logo will be used for:Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
Online (website, online advertising, banner ads etc.)
Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
Signs (including shops, billboards etc.)