babushka1012 picked a winner in their Logo Design Contest for Moldova Wine Imports
Their contest received 146 entries by 79 designers, it was viewed 17851
times. They paid just $130.00 for the winning design.
Start your own design contest today!
It's quick, easy, and it only costs $39 to start!
Company or website nameMoldova Wine Imports
Do you want any slogans or taglines on your logo?No information provided.
Who we are:no
Describe your company and organization and target audience.This is a wine import company. Target audience is all wine drinkers, wine distributers, restaurants, liquor stores etc.
The design should have the following:Moldova is one of the oldest wine regions in the world, dating back over 5000 years a go.
This region is a legend that not many know about and its wine is exquisite. I want the logo to speak of this tradition of the country - wine. Here are few symbols you might consider to use:
1. Moldova map it self is shaped like a grape, I would like to have the map of the country implemented in the logo, not the actual map of the country but a grape in the shape of the country. See some samples I attached.
2. A Stork flying, holding a grape in its peak is also a symbol of Moldova wine. As the legend says that the storks saved the Moldavian fighters from starvation during the war with the Tatars.
3. The flag colors: Blue, Yellow, Red. You can use these colors in the logo icon OR underline between Moldova and Wine Imports if it makes sense to you but don't make the entire logo look like a rainbow.
4. Bottles, wine glasses, grapes - if you will be using these elements I would like it to be more complex, for example have a grape shaped like Moldova map inside a wine glass OR a liquid shaped like Moldova map pored in to the glass. See some samples attached.
These are some of the ideas I have. Please don't just follow them if you have an idea you think it will look great. I want you to explore your creativity, you never know I might like something I never though about. Over all I want something classic but simple at the same time. Keep in mind this logo will be used for printing and promotional items so it can not be to complicated with too many elements. Thank you in advance for all your hard work. I will be reviewing the designs with my partners and grade the designs based the feedback I get. I am looking forward to see some great designs
This logo will be used for:Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
Online (website, online advertising, banner ads etc.)
Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
Signs (including shops, billboards etc.)
We do not want this in the entries:1. Donít make it too modern - wine is not a new technology invention.
2. Please do not use elements that are being used already in other logos. Avoid using the most common icons of bottles, grapes or glasses.
3. Do not submit same type of logo multiple times.
4. Please do NOT steal each others ideas and submit same logo someoneís else did with slight changes. Donít waist your time copying someones else work.