lissbatchelor picked a winner in their Logo Design Contest for Curious - curioussales.com * please only use the word Curious
Their contest received 237 entries by 104 designers, it was viewed 31353
times. They paid just $210.00 for the winning design.
Start your own design contest today!
It's quick, easy, and it only costs $39 to start!
Company or website nameCurious - curioussales.com * please only use the word Curious
Do you want any slogans or taglines on your logo?This is your chance to design a logo for a disruptor in sales training - a new feel; a unique brand.
Who we are:Curiosity is the genesis of every sale
Describe your company and organization and target audience.Online sales training program
-Training development and content management
- Build a following of salespeople
- Build a network that allows users to ask each other questions and feed off each other
- Users can build credibility by investing time into 5 simple modules
- Curious offers a learning and networking space to build skills with the help of other sales individuals
- Free activities that drive entrenchment of core concepts, making the learnings about the user and their personal experiences and ideas, not about the sales process itself
- Social integration by allowing sharable content from the program
- People who want a sales methodology to live by
- Users that understand the sales process, and want to learn sales effectiveness
-People who want to give back
-People who seek mentorship
The design should have the following:The company is a tech based sales training learning and development course.
It will be built on the platform Thinkific - so very tech savvy and modern/advanced.
We want something unique, and clean
This logo will be used for:Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
Online (website, online advertising, banner ads etc.)
Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
Signs (including shops, billboards etc.)