jaymhn picked a winner in their Logo Design Contest for CoreHat
Their contest received 154 entries by 106 designers, it was viewed 6705
times. They paid just $325.00 for the winning design.
Start your own design contest today!
It's quick, easy, and it only costs $39 to start!
Company or website nameCoreHat
Do you want any slogans or taglines on your logo?Contest for a professional software development agency focusing on mobile apps
Who we are:Not Available
Describe your company and organization and target audience.CoreHat is a software development technology brand that caters mainly to mobile app development and with a current focus on the Dallas, TX market.
The design should have the following:1. The logo should be best suited for a technology company
2. A symbol or moniker depicting a hat. Be creative and if you can bring the letter C and/or H in the shape of hat, it would be amazing
3. Needs to be formal and with very professional appeal
4. The icon should stand out alone and create a brand value
5. Should stand out
6. Check corelogic.com as a sample
This logo will be used for:Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
Online (website, online advertising, banner ads etc.)
Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
Signs (including shops, billboards etc.)
We do not want this in the entries:1. No amateurish designs please
2. No funky or non-formal or elegant fonts