rchatterton picked a winner in their Logo Design Contest for Business Value Services
Their contest received 132 entries by 102 designers, it was viewed 2320
times. They paid just $210.00 for the winning design.
Start your own design contest today!
It's quick, easy, and it only costs $39 to start!
Company or website nameBusiness Value Services
Do you want any slogans or taglines on your logo?Brand the Value of Cybersecurity for Business
Who we are:none
Describe your company and organization and target audience.What Does Business Value Services Do?
• Business Value Services is a department in a global cybersecurity company
• Business Value Services assists customers in discovering, documenting and communicating the compelling business case for cybersecurity transformation.
• Develops custom business cases with customers as orchestrated through our Sales organization.
• Develops self-service tools & content that assist account managers and customers in discovering and communicating the business case for security transformation.
• Primary internal customers are Major/Global/Named account managers in the Sales organization. They are under pressure to deliver against revenue goals. To make these challenging goals, they provide excellent customer care and insights regarding customer business. They are good relationship builders, and excellent at follow-up. The vast majority are male, but are diverse in terms of age, experience, and technology background. We support the worldwide sales organization, so our customers are of diverse cultures and geographies.
• Primary external customers are Directors of Infrastructure or Network Architects and their associated financial people, worldwide. Our external customers are generally technologists looking to improve the security of their organizations, but they must justify the expense of the purchase to their management. They often have a history of requesting funding for multiple security solutions but without strong financial justification, and this is no longer permitted by their management. Our customers usually represent large corporations, non-profits, and government agencies.
Overall objective of the logo?
• People should look for the logo and use it to determine that the deliverable is of high quality
• Help to unify the look of deliverables so Business Value Services gets credit for the wide variety and depth of deliverables created.
The design should have the following:We like FedEx and American Airlines for simplicity and use of color. Emphasize text over emblem.
This logo will be used for:Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
Online (website, online advertising, banner ads etc.)
Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
Signs (including shops, billboards etc.)