Contest received 43 entries and the contest holder has awarded a winner.
- BACK TO CONTEST ENTRIES
- CREATIVE BRIEF
Company or website name
Describe your company and organization and target audience
Target: High School Mock Trial Team members, teachers/parents/coaches
We will use the logo on ad specialties such as apparel, bumper stickers, and pens.
Students are the primary audience so the logo must reflect both the "professional and lawyerly" nature of mock trial but also be cool to high school kids.
The design should have the following
Professional font and colors (we are not committed to these colors but are currently leaning towards gold, silver, navy)
We are open to a text only logo but are also open to including themed design elements such as
- Legal- scales of justice, gavel etc.
- Successful lawyer/career success
This logo will be used for
- Online (Website, facebook etc.)
- Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
- Merchandise (mugs, t-shirts etc.)
- Signs (including shops, billboards etc.)
Colors to use in the design
See above for directions
Briefly describe your contest
Logo for new website and brand concept