Contest received 225 entries and the contest holder has awarded a winner.
Company or website name
Slogan or Tagline
Describe your company and organization and target audience
Khuba Reconciliation seeks to build reconciliation and wellbeing in christian communities. That means priests, congregation, bishops, support staff etc.
Khuba means love in Aramaic, the language that Jesus spoke.
We offer mediation to resolve relationship-based conflicts, training in conflict resolution skills, facilitating dialogue on difficult questions within congregations, as well as advising organisations on how to design and implement conflict resolution policies, processes and systems
The design should have the following
- I'm going for feelings of peace, health, healing etc.
- I think there's enough potential in the name 'Khuba Reconciliation' without needing to design a separate image. Rather, the name as logo should be enough I think
- The key word here is 'Khuba' and therefore should be dominant - perhaps 'reconciliation' goes in smaller font below 'Khuba'
- the dominant colours I'm using throughout the website are white and dark blue - I'm not confident with colours and not sure whether to stick with those colours or add another for the logo?
- Also, I'm wondering whether re 'Khuba' whether there is a device to be added to the letters - perhaps a small, subtle cross or another symbol?
- I want the logo to come across as simple, elegant, down to earth. To feel safe and professional to more traditional readers but with a touch of contemporary edge that makes it stand out
This logo will be used for
- Online (Website, facebook etc.)
- Print (business cards, letterheads, brochures etc.)
This design should not have this in the entries
Nothing over the top in terms of design, or garish in terms of colour.
Colors to use in the design
Perhaps dark blue (as with rest of website) plus colours that go nicely with this. Open to ideas.
Briefly describe your contest
I'm looking for a simple, contemporary logo for my business which builds reconciliation and wellbeing in faith communities.